The Quartzsite RV show for 2022 is scheduled to happen. If you RV and don’t know what the Quartzsite RV show is all about then read on.
Quartzsite is a small town in La Paz County, Arizona. As of the 2010 census, the population of the town was 3,677. Interstate 10 runs directly through Quartzsite at the intersection of U.S. Route 95 and Arizona State Route 95 with I-10.
Every January, the Quartzsite RV show hosts close to a million RVers for nine days. This show is without a doubt the largest RV trade show in the US and possibly the world.
The trade show is more than just the Quartzsite Sports, Vacation, and RV Show, you’ll also find flea markets and rock, gem, and mineral shows.
An attraction for many is the ability to boondock. If you don’t know what boondocking is, you read about it in this article I wrote on boondocking.
Which Are The Dates For The 2022 Quartzsite Sports, Vacation, and RV Show?
This RV trade show will take place on the following days and times:
Dates: January 22th-30th, 20201
Time: 9:ooam – 5:00pm (3pm on closing day)
Location: 700 S. Central Blvd, Quartzsite, AZ 85346
Attendee Information FAQ
Here is some information you will find useful if you attend the tradeshow.
- They do allow pets, but they must always be on a leash. They do caution about small pets since the crowds can get very large.
- Entry to the show is completely free.
- There is no charge for parking if you are parking within the show grounds. There are other areas around and adjacent to the show grounds but be careful as the soil might be deep, soft, sandy soil where you might end up stuck.
- There is no parking for RV’s since the parking spaces were designed for cars and trucks.
- There is no camping for the public available within the show grounds, however, there is dry camping adjacent to the show grounds on BLM land. You can get BLM land information and fee here.
- There are some campgrounds in the area that offer full-RV hookups. They fill up fast so get yours early.
- There are additional shows in the area. You can see what’s going on at the Quartzsite Chamber of Commerce website.
If you want more information on any of the following, visit their Attendee Information Page
- Exhibitor List
- Floor Plan
- Hotels and Motels
- Show Progam
- Scooter Rentals
If you attend as an exhibitor, this is a great opportunity to showcase and introduce your product or service to hundreds of prospects.
If all goes according to plan, this is where we will be introducing our new version of the ShorePower Monitor, the RV auto-start generator system.
If you are an exhibitor, here is information you will find useful:
- There is both indoor and outdoor parking. No fee is charged.
- Your booth rental is 10×10 and is carpeted. The backdrop is a pipe/drape with 4-foot high sidewalls and an 8-foot high backdrop. Your get 110V 10amps power.
- No tables or chairs are included. Either bring your own or rent them at the show.
- Exhibitor camping is available, but availability is limited.
- No booth sharing is allowed.
- You will need to update your liability insurance to ensure you are covered during the move-in, show, and move-out.
- Whether selling or displaying items, you’ll need to get a vendor permit from the town of Quartzsite. It’s included in your exhibitor package.
If you want more information on the following, visit the Exhibitor Information Page.
- Exhibitor Application
- Floor Plan
- Move-In Information
- Required Forms
- Food Vendor Information
- Hotels and Motels
- Shipping and Receiving
Quartzsite Rv Show Video
Quartzsite Sports, Vacation, and RV Show Summary
Tammy and I are very excited about attending this show in January. We have our finder-crossed our new units will be ready by then. Whether you have something to sell or not, this is a great opportunity to meet fellow RVers and have fun. We hope to see you there.